2013/05/22

Exploding!

my room looks as if a bomb hit it... There is just no time to clean it seems like... Today I handed in the last project of this semester, the stupid hiking map, will be interesting to hear the grade, but it does not really matter to me anyway...
So friday I have an exam and then there will be my Good-bye-barbie but the weather prediction does not look promising at all... so it might end up in an indoor thing... we will see. fingers crossed!
weather in Berlin been pretty shit lately again. it feels like autumn not spring and I'll have autumn and winter soon anyway so gimme spring please!
Today I went to the new apple store here in Berlin, and I don't like it. it feels as if you are on a giant bazar and not an actuall shop... it took ages until someone came, still I made an appointment... but in the end I got a brand new iPhone 5 which took 4 minutes to take home then. so I am happy in the end.
Went to & other stories with my flatmate cause he hasn't been there before but it is just not in my budget to buy anything there atm :( just saving money money money, going on my nerves.
well. I study now for this boring exam on friday!
so soon I'll be back in Melbourne with my boyfriend, all I can think of and the only thing that motivates me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.