2013/05/14

15 days and 16 hours.

I am so super excited. as you see in the titel, it is definitly not not long at all until I'm back in Australia. An so much exciting stuff is going to happen. I can't really believe it.

I will have to interesting internships in cartography, which will look great on my cv and will be super intersting for myself.
I will see heaps more about Melbourne and expirience the Melbourne life finally.
I will have a good friend in Melbourne for almost the whole time.
I will go on a vacation to Fiji, which is just the most amasing thing ever, or almost.
I will see snow in Australia!
I will go to Sunshine Coast (how can a place named like this?) and Noosa and Brisbane.
I might see Ulluru too.
I will live together with my boyfriend for 4 months! The longest time ever!
We will spend our two year anniversary together!
I will start the first course out of my Master Degree!

So until then. I just have a few things to do, as finishing a hiking map, finishing the layout of a hiking map, write three exams, hopefully get a scholarship, get travel insurance sorted, buy some presents, enjoy the start of summer in Berlin, a short visit at home with a lot of beer involved...

Stay tuned, it will be atemraubend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.