2013/05/27

Soon!

So my good bye barbie ended more in a indoor picnic but that was fine too. Everyone loved my cake and it was nice to have everyone around, one last time before I'm off. It all ended in one of my favourite bars here in Moabit, we got kicked out by the staff at 4 when we were the last customers left haha. 
The day after J, one of my flatmates, and his girlfriend cleans the whole space while I was in bed not feeling well at all... 
Today I went and got a pair of jeans for my boyfriend and the sales person thought is was for me and asked how I'm going to wear them... Jeans 8 sizes too big... Sure. That was a good laugh! 
So tomorrow it might be my final shift at F, the cafe I'm working at and where I hope to stop working, so sick of it, and then I'm meeting kind of my closest friends here for dinner and drinks. Looking forward!
And then it is almost already time to start packing!!! 
Oh it's so close and I'm super excited now!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.