2013/05/08

need more time!

I have too much to do. My to do list is getting longer and longer every second it seems like. But the most depressing is probably that none of my close friends here in Berlin have time to meet the weekend before I am leaving due to strange reasons. it makes me sad. And I am already sad because of the mass of work I still have to do. At least I found a nice girl who is subleasing my room. We are signing the contract on Saturday.

TO DO:
Write four exams (13.Mai, 21.Mai, 22.Mai and 24.Mai)
Hand in two projects (17.Mai and 22.Mai)
Hand in a scholarship application (latest 15.Mai, still need my language certificate)
get an internatinal driving licence
buy a cabin bag with weels
fix health insurance
buy a bag for my camera (from Crumpler, but the Australian ones are much better then the European ones... dillema!)
Go home for the annual beerfestival and my mums birthday (17.Mai until 20.Mai)
Meet friends in Berlin before I leave
Sell some stuff to get money
Work to get money
Buy more analog filmrolls
Buy presents for people in Australia
and the list goes on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.