2013/03/15

To be.

I've been reading a post about what is the best about being in a relationship. and gosh. I so agree and it made me so sad. Anna is writing about the days when she and her husband are doing different things in their home but still she can feel his presence and she prefers nights on the sofa together then travelling. she says that it is important that you give each other space, there is no need to always do everything together. but man. I would love to be able to always do everything together. but with 16 000 km that's not really something which is possible. her post made me realise once again, how much I miss my boyfriend around me. I am a home person. I like being at home, fixing/creating/baking/reading/do whatever something at home. but alone? that'S no fun. It is no fun baking a cake when there is noone who really appreciates the cake. It is no fun coming home when there is noone replying to your "hello". It is no fun falling asleep when there is noone for either a good night nor a good morning kiss. No fun. My life is no fun right now. I hate my work at the cafe, I hate that exams are coming up and I should study, I hate that there is still snow and ice outside and we can't play lacrosse outside, I hate being alone, I hate that I don't have power/energy to go out with friends tonight,... I could just go on and on and on. There is only one thing I love right now. One person who is just too far away. And, different time zones suck big times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.