2013/03/11

Hello goodbye

I just had two days of mostly doing nothing and almost being in bed the whole time. Much needed after a really busy period in my life.
I had the most amazing trip to Australia and came back one week before my exam period started which I did quite well. Then a flight to Munich and a needed reunion with my boyfriend there, my sisters wedding and a few city trips in Germany and a last week in Berlin together until R left again for down under... And so now I am back alone in Berlin, exams are coming up again but I started to enjoy spring and got a new hobby, lacrosse. I still need to find motivation to study and do some work but it will come. The whole internship story is going on my nerves and long distance anyway but there is nothing to change about it, cause love just hurts especially when you are apart. Oh I can't wait and I am already counting until I finally got my degree next year in July!
So much about what is going on and now just a few pictures































No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.