2013/03/16

cake x2



So this is the result of what I baked last night. I started with a nice and easy berry cake until I realised that my flatmates twin sister would come the next day and she is a vegan and I had already added the eggs so I decided to bake a second one, had bananas over anyway which I wanted to turn into a bananacake/bread anyway the next days. And I always got so frustrated with my old flatmates who baked something and then always had the excuse I could not eat because it had milk products. oh how hard is it to buy margarine instead of butter? most of the time you don't taste the difference anyway, so that was another reason why I decided to bake a second one. to not be like them!

VEGAN Banana-Almond paste-Cake
ingredienses:
100ml vegetable oil
100g sugar
2 bananas or more
100 g almond paste
2 bags of bakingpowder ot 4 teaspoons
300g flour
1 teaspoon cinamon, vanillasugar, cardamon (whatever you feel like)
a bit of salt

mix the sugar (I used brown but white would be fine too), salt, cinnamon, vanillasugar and oil until the sugar dissolved. add almond paste and bananas and mix it until it is almost a liquid. mix flour and bakingpowder and add it to the other mixture. add ricemilk/oil to get a more liquid dough. now you could even add peanuts or dates or stuff like that. then fill the dough in a tin and bake in the oven 175 degrees around 50 min, make sure the cake does not burn, use tinfoil on top after around 35 min
enjoy!

1 comment:

please be nice and gentle.