2012/11/22

woulnd't say no to for Christmas...

Le Specs Cosmic String Sunglasses

Bohemia Boho Briefcase maybe in mandarine maybe in absinthe, mustard or cocoa

as usual a kitchen aid :)

this scarf from asos.com
the diana Mini Latitude edition camera 

an old typewriter 

a nice ring like this one maybe?
a diamond shaped necklace like this one but maybe in gold
maybe I need a gold watch for my collection? wouldn't mind...
already looking for a nice dress to wear at my sisters wedding but this might be too much... 
I want something like this to put my teapots on there to keep the tea warmer for longer (not this one in particular but something like this but better looking)
this book in swedish and as an e-book version please.
a good tripod to use with my Canon, one where you can have the connection part between tripod and camera on the camera and really quick get the camera on the tripod and off again!


this 35mm back for my diana...
this book.

and I could probably go on and on and on...

But most for Christmas I wish for this year is good company, a great trip in Australia, meeting heaps of new interesting people, a great internship place, try new food, eat a ripe mango, see great landscapes, be able to talk to my family on christmas eve, be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.