2012/11/28

Its not easy to say good bye.
I'm a distant kind of person. It takes some time to get friends with me and even longer to be close to me. And then I'm not going to let you go. At least as long as you're nice to me and treat me as I treat you which is always the reason why my friendships end cause I always put more into it then others and if then a friend is leaving town it is no good, if a friend then is even leaving country and Europe it is getting worse.
So today a close friend told me he is going back to his home country, stupid Latin Americans. I'm sad and angry and disappointed and I can do nothing :( I hope he made the right decision and even if not I will support him and be a good friend that's all I can do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.