2012/11/21

Just a minute in November

watching... Grand Designs Australia, New Girl, Modern Family, Parenthood, Grey's anatomy, Girls...

Eating... mostly cheap, trying to keep my money together for my trip to Australia, and yes, saving money for food, so it's toast or pasta, nothing fancy as sushi...

Working on... too much uni projects right now, have to get so much done before december, thinking about christmas presents, writing too many to do lists, trying to get out of my cold and start running again (halfmaraton in april!)

Looking forward to... being finally together with my boyfriend again, after 150 days apart. I do need to see him sooner than later cause this being apart situation right now freaks me out and we've been arguing too much lately :/

listening to... a lot of melancholy music but also a lot of Bodi Bill for motivation!


got this list from here

1 comment:

please be nice and gentle.