2012/09/19

my room a wednesday night.

I do have a lot of plants in my room and I love them all and it will break my heart to leave them behind one day I'll pack my stuff and move and can't take them with me...
:( this one looks a bit sad, not enough water in a while...
one of my sewing machines, the other one is at my parents for repair right now, and I miss her... in front my great La Sardina camera, tomorrow I bring a roll to get it developed, so looking forward to getting it back
great floor in my room.
in case you don't see, my books are separated after color! I have too many... and I'm reading mostly ebooks now... I love books. and there are my tea and coffee pots
just some of my necklaces. like the one with the A, stands for my familys last name. have matching earrings. and the origami one is my fav atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.