2012/09/19

microwave pumpkin!

So today after uniwork, which was bit boring cause I didn't really had to that much but say 'hi, how are you, all good with you in Berlin...' maybe 40 times, I went to a slightly bigger supermarket on my way from uni back home, with the thought of only buying milk and yoghurt but ended up with so much more and one of the things was a microwave pumpkin. apparently it comes from Japan, or the original ones do, and it is meant to be cooked in the microwave, or it is possible to cook it in there, oven works fine too.
So this is how my dinner went...

this is the pumkin, it is not that big and serves one person really well, ok I'm used, as a vegetarian to not eat too much...

cut of the top part and get all the seeds and strings out

put it in the microwave like this for 5 min and then with the top on again for 5 more min.

in the meantime I made a sourcream-yoghurt-thing, onion, garlic, tomato, curcumber

chop it fine, fine, fine.

add salt and pepper and mix everything well (tomato and cucumber is inside here as well)

I had some turkish bread from my local dönerplace with it
watched more white collar and paused the triple j radio

pink stuff I'm drinking is magnesia mixed in water and some vitamins

and this is the end.

it really tastes great and its a fun thing to eat. I first ate it out of the pumpkin but later on I (and now my english to explain does not exist anymore...) anyway, just don't forget to eat everything besides the skin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.