2013/04/26

it has been a while and it might be a while again too.
a whole month has gone. and a lot has happened...
I might just use a swedish list, translated into english and maybe it will help...

10 things I like:
spring in Berlin
I booked my flight to Australia
my new friend Hanna and the fact that she just lives 6min by bike away
my wonderful La Sardinia Camera and all those amasing pictures
buttercup flowers, long lasting flowers make me happy
instagram, addiction
babysitting Isa, the most happy little girl in the world
waking up from kisses
books
my cameras

9 things I don't like:
how death tears us apart
messy flatmates
my work at the cafe
storms and lightnings
allergic reactions
count money
being paranoid
dog-ears!!!
smoking in bars and clubs

8 blogs  I started following:
absolutlisen
beattielanser
brookeholm
finelittleday
theredthreadblog
craft.tutsplus
floras
Frankie

7 things I want to do in the future:
have a nice beautiful veggie garden
been to every continent
finish my BA and MA
visit Edinburgh
drive around Australia
write a book
sell a pice of art done by me

6 things I am afraid of:
being left alone
become a bad person
to one day look back and not like my life
to loose people I love/care about
become boring
depression

5 places I like being at:
Midsommar somewhere in Sweden
close to the sea
deep into snow
besides my byfriend in bed
bookshops

4 words describing me:
literate
friendly
creative
lazy

3 things I am looking forward to:
flying to Australia in less then 34 days and seeing my boyfriend and Florence and everyone else!
my birthday, in winter for the first time this year
great food and Espresso Martinis

2 good movies:
the perks of being a wallflower
the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

One good song:
Autre ne Veut: play by play

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.