2013/03/25

WTH

monday is almost over and I am so exhausted. I had an exam today and a presentation and well, let's just say it is over and I am happy about that. Neither did go as it should but it is over, woop.
At the same time, my new semester started and it just feels too much already. I only have three courses but they are compressed into two months, so it is a lot going on here... And in every course we have lessons and exercises and exams and presentations and projects and handinds too. so, just a lot.

But let's forget about this for a minuite. It is waffel day in sweden today and I might bake some for dinner tonigt, or rather something "normal"? but I am leaving on thursday morning to visit my best friend and I have almost nothing in my fridge, as usual... we will see. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.