2013/01/29

No fun happening here.

my life is just so boring right now. All I do is studying. and tomorrow is the day, three exams. and I have hardly done anything for any of them... the day will start with statistics and I am kind of good with it so I just hope for the best... In case it is going to be really bad I just hand it in blanc and rewrite it in march, but I rather not. Then I have two more hours and I might or might not do something for my two english exams then. probably not... I still have to read an essay and make a presentation about it and another exam is coming up next week (haven't done anything for that...) and I have work too. Buhu.
I miss having a boyfriend around. my boyfriend to be exact. I need someone at home, waiting for me. Or now, I just let my head hang and won't be positiv, I need someone to hug me and to tell me that it will be good. My own cheerleader so to say... buhu. And my head hurts. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.