2013/01/28

I should study instead of writing here. But... I can't focus. I just can't.
Well, my exam today went well, I suppose. I was done after 1/3 of the time, including reading through the whole thing twice, so I just gave it to my teacher and left for the day. Checked my other assignment and then went home again. A quick stop at the new eco supermarket which opend just around my subway stopp, or well, it might have been open for a while and I just never noticed. Anyway, I only bought apple and mango juice, which is great and vegan chocolate which was not great. I took my bike and went to a turkish supermarket just along the street, bought veggies and pomegranate, found spiced snack corn (which is super expensice in Australia and here too cheap!), bought some turkish pastry and lactose free turkish cheese! yeah. Went to my bank on the way home and soon I have my granddads christmas money on my account. Now I might clean the bathroom (my job this week) and then order sushi and wait until one of my bestfriends comes over to stay the night and we will eat sushi and talk. Looking forward! It is kind of hard when you live in one city and all your good friends in other ones. Some how some friendships never survive and I am a bit sad about some of them. When you used to be soo close and then out of a sudden not anymore. people change and their ideas and views change. sometimes friendships survive and sometimes not. either way, it is sad to loose friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.