2013/01/25

I got myself a "I am done with study for this semester"-present. what else then a wonderful diana mini camera could it have been. Oh, I can't wait to open it, put a film inside and start using it. But, not before my exams are over! I am completely obsessed with cameras, and I love my analoge ones.
I need a shelf where I can put them and show them to everyone who enters my room but it does seem a bit stupid to spend money in those things with the tought that I might not live more then 14 moths here, oh, that makes me feel sad...

another thing I finished today is my application for some courses of my master program, or well, the master I want to to when I am finished with my bachelor in 1,5 years. Yes it would be possible to already start with courses out of the master program now, or more in august. oh it would be great if it works! I could get the master done in 1 year, or even less, and it is all online. I only have to be at the university for the last final oral exam, the master thesis!

tomorrow after a lot of studying, there might be an australia day party going on which I might go to, depending on how much studying I get done until then... we will see. anyway. good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.