2013/01/23

First exam is over and it was ok. For the effort I made of studying I can't complain, or well, not yet, we will see which grade I get... Next exams are coming up, not worried about my three english once, at all, maybe I should, at least a little bit, so I don't feel too safe? statistics and maths are soon as well and at least with statistic I feel ok but maths, haven't done anything so fare, been to one class... huuups. Well. And then this major calendar project which we have to do and have to hand in on monday... hate it. Most of the work is already done but it looks like shit. no good at all. my mac is not really helping either, bit slow but the file is massive! So tomorrow after work (my uni one) I am going to stay in uni and try to work on that one and then I have my first lacrosse training and I am so looking forward!!!
Now, sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.