2012/11/13

work, uni, doctors and a bit of other stuff...
got my international student identity card, so a new thing done from my long to do list before Australia!
went for a 40 min run with one of my flatmates.
got 3 other ones to sign up for the run (great!)
have uni tomorrow at 10 (skipping the 8 o'clock thing, as usual...), havn't done any homework for that (and we had a lot to do), have two boring english classes too...

so, I have private healthcare here in germany which some people think is better and it is probably but most people argue because they think you are better treated by doctors and in hospital but you're just not! I had an appointment at 16:30 today and it was not before 17:43 that they called my name up!!! and then the whole thing didn't last until 18:00 and the bill is over 202 euros! thats just ridiculous! I don't know about the money but the time I had to wait! So so stupid!

Another thing which is bothering me right now is money. I do have saved quite a lot right now but most of the money will be spent in Australia for either now my six week long trip or needed during my internship there which starts in june next year but still. I do need new stuff once in a while. right now I am looking for a new pair of jeans cause the latest ones I bought from H&M on sale for 5 € just happend to become too big... I don't understand how this is still happening. and I hate it. Last week I wanted to give blood but the refused to because I didnt weight enough. Stupid. And I don't eat healthy or regular or what ever... I don't eat junk food but still, when I eat I do eat a lot. I talked about this today with one of my flatmates how my allergies and stuff are good and bad in the same way. Good because I do have to check what I am eating and that's why I don't buy much processed food nor heaps of dairy things or sweets but bad because I have to spent a lot of money for food and sometimes it is quite hard to find something to eat for me which depresses me too. Argh. I wish I had no allergies. And now the orange time started again, how I hate it. my skin started to look like if I were 13 again and it is just not fun at all. It is seriously going on my nerves and there is nothing to do about this allergy because how should I be able to skip oranges, or more Limonene's, it is not possible! it is almost everywhere! Hate, hate, hate it. I do have to take of the skin of most of all fruit and veggies so I can be sure that there is less Limonene's on them now and having people around eating oranges is just a pain. I start to feel dizzy and my skin turns red and itchy too.

Oh I could go on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.