2012/11/17

second last weekend in Berlin 2012

as the title says... I worked yesterday and then just spend the night in front of the tv with homemade ice-cream, raspberry and liquroce. so good. yes, it was my dinner.
Today I woke up in a empty flat, I am alone and it does not feel good at all. This flat is too big. For one person. So far three different postmen rang on the door to bring stuff. Got a dress I ordered but I am going to send it back. It looks as if I am wearing a potatoebag... not nice at all.

I'm thinking about christmas presents and what to get everyone. I already decided to bring back presents from Australia to my family instead of now buying stuff. But still some things to bring to Australia to I have to get. And there are still some mails I have to answer and some other things to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.