2012/11/12

Älskade Sverige.

Oh I've been missing Sweden lately so so much. And now that it is almost christmas even more. I miss all the snow and the christmas feeling, and open fires and so much more. Like the traditional drink Julmust which you drink in sweden around christmas, and I want Lussekatter, to bake them myself I need Saffron (which is a bit expensive here in Germany and not the same good quality as in sweden) and I miss the best kladdkaka with almond so much. It is a simple chocolate cake which I use to always bake but when you buy it from a special brand with the almonds inside, it is just so much better! and I can eat a whole one all by myself... And pepparkakor and kola... :( and no sweden trip is planned any time soon, not even soonish... not at all... Buhuhu :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.