2012/10/25

weekend ahead!

oh lovely friday tomorrow, which means, work. 8,5 hours of 'hard' work at the cafe, but it's fine. I do like my coworkers, or most of them and the atmosphere is good too.
Yesterday I met friends and we went for drinks which was really great to. Sitting together and talking, drinking white wine, what do you want more on a wednesday night in Berlin?
So today I was at the international office, wrote some mails, send some letters, did talking.
Afterwards I had a meeting with one of my teachers about a course I'm doing about the fact that I can't attend classes (cause I'm working at the io) and the fact that I can't come to the exercise lessons because I will be in Australia then but, as I thought, it is no problem for him at all. Why can't all teachers be like this? I am really grateful that it is no problem. We talked about internship too and I showed him the company I would want to work at, and, no worries, it would be just fine for him. So fingers crossed they take me! It would be so good if I could already sign an internship contract that day I am there (10th of december) I would be able to apply for a scholarship right away! Hope, Hope, Hope!

Saturday one of my best friends is coming to town because of his birthday on sunday and we are going to eat sushi together and have drinks and I am so looking forward to that, even so there is a indoor music festival in my part of Berlin the same night, but friends first!

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.