2012/10/23

Ok, no surprise, I got my tourist visa to go and spend christmas with my boyfriend and his family this year. right now it's 44 days left until the plane leaves berlin and I cant wait. I am some weeks into the new semester right now and oh so much work. add my two regular work hours plus babysitting and here I sit now, heavy headache and so much work to do until tomorrow. and I should say, it is my fault. I had the whole weekend to do uniwork and I didn't, so why complain? Argh. I've been in uni today 8 hours! lessons through the whole time, no time to do a bit of work... Right now I just have to prioritise what is most important until tomorrow and decide wether I should go to maths tomorrow at 8 or not... guess the second... and still new apple event is happening soon and I do need a new mac sooner then later...
And, no I can't work on my statistics exercises while I watch the keynote cause my macbook is way too old and cant do it :/
How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.