2013/01/18

I am BACK.

I am back in Berlin and I wish I could still be in Australia.
It is friday today and next week will be so busy, I don't even know where to start or with which of my assignments or study stuff to start. I have too many exams coming up, too many presentations and too many things I have to hand in... And of course work! Buhu.
At least I booked a flight down to Munich so I will meet my boyfriends dad and my boyfriend and I then can go back to my familys place for my sisters wedding together. I am so happy that we are going to be together for this event. We then will spend some time around the area where I am from and then go on a city-trip before one last week in Berlin. Then it will be work, work, work for me and two more exams before my forth semester starts, and I can finally say I am half way through my study! Whoop!
I am planning on doing some posts about my time in Australia of course but that might have to wait until I have all my pictures together and won't waste the time instead of studying!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.