2012/12/05

I'm down at my parents place and this morning it started to snow. It's first of December, I got to open my first present of my Christmas calendar and there is snow outside waiting for me! Life couldn't be better right now.
Yesterday I already met some old friends for hot met, a honey wine which is delicious and some glühwein, went to a local brewery for more good beer and ended the night at a pub with more beer and great company.
So today I'm going to shop more Christmas presents or small German presents to bring to Australia while I'm still not sure if I will be allowed to bring them into Australia or not...
And I will meet more friends and hopefully be dancing to night too.
But now off to put some cloth on!













No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.