2012/11/10

saturday.

today was kind a waste of time. I got up, had breakfast and showered and made my way to my hairdresser where you take a number and then wait until it is your turn. they were up to 73 and I had the 102 so I figured that it wouldn't do much harm if I have a look in the shops instead of sitting and waiting there. So I went to different shops and looked for a bikini, but, yes, I am too late for that. Got really strange looks from the people in shops haha. Weather was shit today too and it was raining and windy and there was me looking for a bikini... Well, when I got back to my hairdresser the number was up to 108 :/ damn. Got a new number 120, got coffee and finally got my hair cut. so needed! Oh what a great feeling to have the fringe shorter again. Well. I finally bought a new wallet or something for my cards and money. a lovely brown leather bag from COS and two nice golden letter rings from UO. bought a new brush for my hair and now I'm drinking ice cold Martini and am watching Girls and am still undecided if I should go out tonight or not...?!

25 days and 22 hours left until my first plane leaves whoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.