2012/11/01

Celebrating a summer Christmas still freaks me out a little bit. I want snow and wearing tights and gloves and hot tea and biscuits and going to Christmas markets with snow in your hair and all that... But at the same time I can wait any longer until I finally arrive in Melbourne and be able to see my boyfriend again. I'm so sick of being apart right now. It freaks me out right now. And the time difference right now (10hours) is not helping at all. I have so much going on with uni and work and our Halloween party on Saturday and n exam on Tuesday and other trouble at uni and all the worry about money and visa and master studies and degrees and grades and I wish I could just burn my return ticket and stay in my boyfriends arms for ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.