2012/10/29

Time goes slowly...

It's monday already again you might think but where did all my weekend go?
I was working friday way too long so I decided to stay home and did ähm, nothing? Saturday was one of my bestfriends birthday so we went out to eat sushi and had drinks at a bar, latenight pommes and a night bus home ended in a whole sunday in bed with Tatort with my flatmates in the evening.
The whole timechanging does confuses me still and I'm feeling strange the whole time.
Had uni today at 8 already and went home after only two courses, skipping one, english grammar, who needs that anyway (ME...)
Took a long hot bath, watched a documentary about australias nationalparks on Arte (watch it, its great, in german) and now I think I do have to do some homework...
Tomorrow or wednesday I am going to order a new mac and I'm so looking forward to it.
Tomorrow I'm working at the cafe at 7, not looking forward to that at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.