2012/10/13

So I planned to bake german "Nussecken" which means nutcorners but I'm just too tired right now. Last night I've been at a bar in my part of Berlin which was really nice and I will go there again someday. After that we went to a concert which was a bit disappointing but I had some good chats with friends and a lot of dancing when my friends later were the DJs after the concert. Everything finished with Pommes at Alexanderplatz and a sleepy train ride back home, well not me, just everyone else.
Today I've been on a tour with the exchange students at my university, or a part of them and I heard a lot of new things about Berlin, the weather was really great and it was fun to be around with them. I had some nice talks with our intern at the international office and it just happens that she lives three to four streets aways from me!
Tomorrow there are people coming to look at our empty room and to introduce them self and I am not so looking forward to that. I hope the weather will be nice and I maybe get time to go out a bit and for baking!
So now I make a cup of tea, hop into bed and read a bit in my book and listen to some good music!
Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.