2012/10/01

1618

it is October. already. I think it's been quite a bit since I wanted to move time faster and faster so christmas would come faster. But this year, time can't move fast enough. I am so looking forward and working like hell to be able to do what we planned and much more during my time in Australia. I don't ever want to get into the position to say no because I haven't saved enough money up, due to the fact that I just got an iPhone and a new phonecontract that might be a bit difficult but I'm doing my best to save money and to do more babysitting and working extra hours at the cafe and at the same time keep my grades up and not miss too many lessons at university which will be a bit difficult but we will see, it always works out in the end.
Right now I have to chose some courses I want to take and it seems like it will be three english ones and with them I get an certificate about my english language skills which will be good with my internship applications and my visa and everything. So my schedule will be more packed than it already is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.