2012/09/18

Tuesday and it feels like Thursday!

Got up really early this morning (6am) studied and talked to my boyfriend had a power nap and went off to my exam which started at 10am finished around 12 ate lunch at uni, finally again after two month of summer break, got home, more talk with R and then off to work again which was really strange, never started working at 4pm, no customers and you only clean and nothing else... Had a great iced-vanilla-chocolate-coffe-latte and good talks. And I got surprised by the weather! When I'm in my room and the curtains are closed its always low temperature and I have to wear a cardigan even if it's really hot outside so it sometimes really surprises me how warm it is in Berlin which happened today as well. So instead of a nice morning run I went for a evening run instead, always trying new routs around my block. Then two of my very good friends here in Berlin came over to eat left over soup which I brought from work together with bread and some really cheap organic red wine which didn't taste great at all but good conversations and party make up for that. We've been catching up on so much things and it was really needed. So now I'm going to bed with a big of. heavy head. Working in uni tomorrow and I'm looking forward to talking English with all the exchange students, meeting new friends and get to know more people! And a bit of trigonometry study will also happen, hopefully... Exam on Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.