2012/09/24

back from the start.

So. Today university started for me again. at 8 am. No good start at all. Way too early. I forgot my tea in my keepcup in the kitchen and remembered it while we ate lunch at 11.30 !
So, every second week on mondays I start at 8.15 am, having a course in cartographic data processing. Today he talked about exel... so boring. Later one the course cartographic print media started and by the end of this semester I have to hand something which could be used in a calendar. That course every year creates a calendar which then will be sold to everyone and if you're happy and you did good, your print will be in there. So we had to choose a region to create a calendar page about. I took the Australian Grampians National Park in Victoria where I will be around December!
I've been at the post office as well, getting my shoes, but sadly, they don't fit so I'm going to send them back, and they are so pretty... but no point in buying shoes which are too small... :(
And still no good news about a possible new phone contract. I'm sick of it. No energy to bother about it any more. So no new phone for me, no new contract, just so sick of it.
Tonight my last flatmate is coming back to Berlin and we celebrate with ordering sushi for dinner, oh, how am I looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be nice and gentle.